Tbilisi City Hall announces a tender on the state procurement of commercial broadcasting service not less than on two TV channels and invites all interested people to participate in it.
1. The unit of procurement: broadcasting of commercials on two TV channels , the approximate duration of commercial broadcasting during an year is 400 minutes.
2. The obligatory term of the service implementation: including December 31, 2008 after the contract is concluded.
3. Tender documents taking out is possible only after the settlement of tender fee and after the presentation of the document asserting the tender fee settlement at the personnel of the tender commission , from April 15 ,2008 till 11:00 am May 5 of the same year, on the following address: Tbilisi, Zh .Shartava str. N7,2nd floor, municipal service of municipal procurement of Tbilisi City hall. Tender documents will be drawn up in Georgian.
4. Tender fee totals 200 ( two hundred) GEL. The fee should be paid on the following account:
Name of the receiver-non-tax total account
Bank of the receiver :State treasury
Treasury code of the budget income : Tbilisi 300773174;
Destination of settlement – tender fee, tender on the state procurement of commercial broadcasting service not less than on two TV channels, Tbilisi City Hall.
5. Candidates should submit the documents asserting the qualification data, tender application for the participation and a tender proposal in Georgian from 11:00 am. till 15:00 pm. May 5 ,2008 on the following address: Tbilisi, Zh. Shartava street N7, 2nd floor, municipal service of municipal procurement of Tbilisi City Hall.
6. The documents asserting the qualification data of candidates:
6.1. For legal entities :
a) An extract from entrepreneur’s register:
b) A certificate from a court asserting that no case of its bankruptcy or rehabilitation is under progress;
c) A certificate from a tax-inspectorate asserting that its liquidation or reorganization isn’t under progress;
d) A certificate from a national agency of a public registry of Georgia asserting that its property is not sequestrated;
6..2 For physical persons :
a) A certificate from a rightful medical institution asserting that a physical person is effective ;
b) A certificate asserting that no case of his bankruptcy is in progress.
6.3 As for physical so for legal entities:
a) A certificate from a tax- inspectorate asserting that no debt exists before the budget .
b) A certificate from a serving bank asserting that the banking account is not sequestrated (encashment)
The candidates together with tender proposal ( in one sealed envelope ) should present the documents asserting the qualification data of the sub-contractors( in case of their existence) according to the item 6 of the statement on the tender holding;
Note: Candidates should submit the qualification data in the form of originals or notarized copies. Non- resident legal entities or physical persons should present the documents asserting the qualification data issued by the rightful bodies of their countries, the notarized Georgian translations of these documents should be submitted as well. The documents asserting the qualification data listed in the item 6 should be issued between the date of the tender announcement and the date of the tender proposal accepting.
7. The mechanism providing the fulfillment of the tender proposal ( guarantee, on 1% of the tender proposal price) and the mechanism providing the fulfillment of the contract ( guarantee, on 2 % of the total price of the contract) will be utilized in the tender.
8. The additional information is available from the following person: Sophiko Vacheishvili, Tel(995 32) 37 85 68 ,or on the following address: Tbilisi, Zh.Shartava street N7, 2nd floor,
municipal service of municipal procurement of Tbilisi City Hall