Tender on the state procurement of ongoing repair works of the damaged pavement
1. Tbilisi City Hall announces a tender on the state procurement of ongoing repair works of the damaged pavement on the pedestrian walking area on the left and right banks of the Mtkvari, in Tbilisi and invites all interested people to participate in it.
2. The unit of procurement is divided into 2 ( two) lots:
Lot 1- ongoing repair of the damaged pavement on the pedestrian walking area on the right bank of the Mtkvari in Tbilisi
Lot 2- ongoing repair of the damaged pavement on the pedestrian walking area on the left bank of the Mtkvari in Tbilisi.
The obligatory term of the work implementation on each lot –by stages, including December 25, 2008 after the contract is concluded.
3. Tender proposal and the qualification data should be drawn up in Georgian and should be submitted in the form of originals or notarized copies at the personnel of the tender commission from 11:00 am 07.05.2008 to 16:30 pm 07.05.2008 on the following address: Tbilisi, Zh. Shartava street #7,2nd floor, municipal service of municipal procurement of Tbilisi City Hall.
4. Qualification data of the candidates should meet the following demands:
4.1For legal entities:
a)An extract from entrepreneur’s register;
b)Its reorganization or liquidation shouldn’t be under progress (a certificate from a tax-inspectorate according to the registration place of a legal entity);.
c)No case of its bankruptcy or rehabilitation should be under progress ( a certificate from a court);
d)Its property shouldn’t be sequestrated (certificate from a local body of an agency of a public registry);
e) A certificate from a tax- inspectorate ,according to the registration place of a legal entity asserting that no debt exists before the budget.
f) A certificate form a serving bank asserting that the banking account is not sequestrated,(encashment).
g) The conclusion of an audit of the final fiscal year (property, machine- installations, record of profit and loss, stuff) or a balance of an enterprise with the proper appendixes, the juridical persons , created in the current year should submit the conclusion of an audit of the final completed quarter with the same appendixes.
4.2 For a physical person
a)A certificate from a rightful medical institution asserting that a physical person is effective.
b)A certificate asserting that no case of his bankruptcy is conducted.
c) A certificate from a tax- inspectorate asserting that no debt exists before the budget;
d) A certificate from a serving bank asserting that the banking account is not sequestrated,-(encashment).
4.3 As for a legal entities so for a physical person.
The candidate should posses the material-technical abilities; qualification and experience of the stuff, that will provide the timely and quality work implementation, for this the following should be submitted:
a) An information about material –technical base.
b) An information about qualification and experience of stuff, even in the analogical sphere.
c)An information about the analogically implemented supply in the last 3 years or about an on going analogical supply;
d) An information about the financial abilities, the candidate should posses the financial resources not less than 10 % of the total price of tender proposal or should have a credit line opened on the above mentioned sum : a certificate from a serving bank or from the institutions issuing the credit.
Note: in case of sub contractors hiring , the candidate should submit the qualification data of the sub contractors , according to the article 4.
The aforementioned qualification data ( besides the audit conclusion and balance)should be drawn up/issued after the date of the present tender statement publishing.
5.If the qualification data presented by the candidate are found false or don’t meet the qualification requirements, the tender commission has right to disqualify this person at any stage of procurement, before the contract about state procurement is concluded.
6. The tender fee 200(two hundred)GEL should be paid on the following banking data:
Name of the receiver-Non-taxable total account , bank of the receiver: state treasury, account: #200122900, bank code:220101222,treasury code of the budget income : Tbilisi 300773174.
Destination of the settlement-tender fee, (2 lots) tender on the state procurement of ongoing repair works of the damaged pavement on the pedestrian walking area on the left and right banks of the Mtkvari, in Tbilisi , Tbilisi City Hall.
7. Tender documents in Georgian will be issued from 11:00 am 17.04.2008 to 11:00 am 07.05.2008 only after the presentation of the documents asserting the fee settlement, at the personnel of the tender commission on the above mentioned address.
8. The candidate should submit one tender proposal , alternative proposals will not be considered , the tender will define one or several winners.
9. The mechanism providing the fulfillment of the tender proposal ( guarantee, on 1 % of the tender proposal price) will be utilized in the tender.
10. The mechanism providing the fulfillment of the contract ( guarantee, on 2 % of the total price of the contract) will be utilized in the tender.
11.Note :non-resident legal entities and physical persons should submit the documents asserting the qualification data issued by the rightful bodies of their countries, the notarized Georgian translations should be submitted as well.
12. The additional information is available at the personnel of the tender commission on the above mentioned address: Mariam Tsenteradze (995-32) 37-85-72